March 1, 2014

Our Family Notes and Messages



If you didn't already know, I'm a bit of a list, book and note freak.
 
Lists here, notes there and well everywhere pretty much. I have them on my fridge, on my phone in several places, in all my note books, and pretty much anywhere I go, to reminder or encourage me.
 
I think that lists (mainly for myself) work as a self guilt trip, to encourage me not to be lazy but to get in and do what needs doing. Just secretly, every time I walk past an unfinished list it somehow has a way of pretty much screaming at me "Get off your butt woman and get this shizz crossed off!"...
 
As for the notes around the house, well I find that people respond to a big message in front of their face shows whom ever it is focused at that I mean what I wrote and am GRRR!

Recently I was going through my old photos and ran I into a few old notes that we have as a family each placed around the house over time to get our point across or leave a message. I couldn't help but giggle at some of them and decided to share.


 In a weird kind of way because I know the background story and person behind each picture, I felt as if I was going down memory lane.

If there are any from your house that you want to share, post or describe it in the comments.
 

The Strict "No Girls Allowed Bedroom Sign."
Unless there are parties... of course!
 


I love You Peg
My Little Love Message Peg my husband made after
work one afternoon.
 

Childrens Bathroom Rules
The Kids Bathroom Rules
If only they worked!

 

Funny Toilet Door Sign for Children
My Toilet Door Sign
Desperate Measures Call for Blunt Signs
(It worked for about 2 weeks)


Toilet Roll Message
My Obvious Toilet Roll Sign
That didn't work!!!


Valentines Day Gifts for Husband
Apart of the Valentines Day gifts
 I made for my husband.
 
 

T.H.I.N.K
The Note my Son's Teacher had and sent home upon
request so I could pin it to our fridge.  

 

Valentines Day Note 2...
Simple, Sweet and a last door goodbye!

 
 

Our Sons letter to Santa last year...
Trying to get hints prior to Christmas Morning!
 
 
Some of these were made in the spare of the moment, others obviously planned. I love photo's and have too many that they actually drive me a bit crazy and encourage a delete fest. However when I ran into so many of these, especially now I have re read and posted them... Has made me thankful of such little and simple things, I can now keep and remember back on.
 
I would love you to share anything similar you or your family have, so feel free to leave a comment, image or link to your image.
 
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave Your Love Here!

If you have a comment or suggestion please dont hesitate to leave it here!

I love knowing you have stopped by and have taken the time to let me know. This also makes it easier for me to pop by your blogger home!

Miss Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...