July 18, 2013

Dear Mr Bank Man

I've been thinking about you for a while now and let me say I'm not happy. I think something needs to be done and loaning laws/rules rewrote, instead of only helping greedy people stay greedy.

To put it shortly, I let you keep my money until I need it and in return for me letting you spend it elsewhere until I want it you give me interest. When the time comes I need to borrow some extra money, you will give me someone else's money and charge me interest until I pay it all back. I'm fine with that, but this leads me to my next question.
In the event I wanted to borrow the money to buy a house you would collect all my financial information and see how much I could afford to pay back. I want to know why you don't take the current persons rent into any consideration at all? You can see with the rent being paid each week plus saving extra money they could easily afford to pay off a mortgage. The problem lies in not being about to pay rent and save the weekly house payment which equals double the mortgage payment in most cases.  

Why don't you take the current rent or at least some of it into consideration? Is this a scam to try and stop people borrowing money? To slow people down while you lend their money out elsewhere, or are people that selfish they enjoy watching people struggle unnecessarily when they don’t need to or wouldn’t with normal repayments. Not only is that already a crappy system but also now that living expenses have risen so much it is nearly impossible to save as well as paying such high rent. Top Dogs sit at the top, and stay there while the bottom dogs struggle and always will...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave Your Love Here!

If you have a comment or suggestion please dont hesitate to leave it here!

I love knowing you have stopped by and have taken the time to let me know. This also makes it easier for me to pop by your blogger home!

Miss Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...