July 18, 2013

Introduction...Check!


Figured that since this was my first blog post I should do some form or introductory post. The problem is, I spent so long setting up the page, my already 'about me' page, among other things, I really am gah now. I decided to be lazy and just list some random things about myself so I feel I am then able to jump into my posting and be completely random as I love to be.

I love Cats. I think we share the same personality, Spicy, lazy, curious, affectionate and all round bitchy. I especially love cats with the squashed up angry face, I can’t help but think of pink and the brain... “Trying to take over the world!”

I like to be creative and make a lot of homemade crafts although sometimes I start something and it turns into the “sit on the shelf” idea for the next 6 months. Now just need to find something that is worth the time and effort to sell at the markets, and no I don’t knit!

I would love to have a shed or room that is all mine to do whatever I want to it, paint, decorate and hang stuff galore. Oh Oh and organise how I want it and it WILL stay that way to.

I have Strict Food Rules, can’t let sauce touch eggs kind of rules.

I am a romantic at heart, nothing beats romance and things that make you go awww!

My ultimate job would be a Writer, Dancer, Singer, Artist, or own my own retail business. I’d like to think at least one of them is going to happen sometimes in my life.

I love chocolate, almost every type id say, just don’t love that it makes me fatter.

I never turn off, unless I’m super drunk and passed out I suppose.

I only found out about 6 months ago you didn’t need a rooster to get an egg. I thought you know “Girl plus the Boy = Baby/egg”… apparently not.

I love hands; I don’t know why I just think there is something special about them.

I love black and white photos; I think they tell a story.

I think everything has a spot, even if it isn’t there at the end of the day it has a spot. So put it back where you got it!

My favourite YouTube site is “Just for laughs”. A television series based on pranking random strangers.

My favourite Series is “Mrs Browns Boys”, if you haven’t seen either of these two, then you ARE missing out. Tears falling down your cheeks kind of funny.

I proposed to my boyfriend rather than the other way around, nothing like breaking tradition. If you want it, go and get it! And Booya! He said yes.

I dance around with my dog B, yes he totally loves it.

I love to op shop! If you know where and what to look for, so many bargains to be found and either kept or resold to make a profit.
Til next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave Your Love Here!

If you have a comment or suggestion please dont hesitate to leave it here!

I love knowing you have stopped by and have taken the time to let me know. This also makes it easier for me to pop by your blogger home!

Miss Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...