July 18, 2013

The Elderly Gentleman


Dear Sir,

What usually would have been a normal fish and chip run turned out to be a heart moving moment. I must say I was truly shocked and moved by your offer to carry my food to my car, as you seem I had my hands full with my children. The fact that you were easily over 80, used a cane to walk and still had trouble doing so, showed me how kind hearted and genuine you are.

Not only did you offer to help me with the load but a couple of minutes prior to that you offered for my son to sit on the last chair while you stood and held the door open for me. While your gestures to help were only simple and no doubt just manners to you, they meant a lot more than that to me. To put your own comfort and food aside to help someone 50 years younger than you was unbelievable and should have been the other way around with us assisting you.

To this day as you can tell this meant a great deal to me and I will not forget the it. There should be more people in this world such as yourself.

Thank you for your kindness, I wish you well.
 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave Your Love Here!

If you have a comment or suggestion please dont hesitate to leave it here!

I love knowing you have stopped by and have taken the time to let me know. This also makes it easier for me to pop by your blogger home!

Miss Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...